Today more than ever, we need to stay committed to protecting the equal rights of all. With your purchase of our embroidered Hold Fast iron-on patch, we are donating the full purchase price of $6 to the American Civil Liberties Union. Not only can you send a message of solidarity and strength by wearing a cool eagle’s talon, but you can know that the best line of defense for our most marginalized and disenfranchised citizens is getting the financial support that it needs.
Buy one today.
We are stronger together - one and all living with peace, equality, justice.
-"Hold Fast" Eagle Claw with Olive Leaf
Oval Iron-On Embroidered Patch (but we always recommend sewing it on for longevity.)
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
1. Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
2. Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
3. Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
4. Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
5. Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!