We want to give you a special deal for that Rhode Islander in your life. This package retails at $15.95 but we're gonna hook you up and give it to you for $10.95! That's like basically getting a patch for free.
This set includes:
-1 pack of 6 royal blue pencils printed in gold foil with, "Fuck Yeah Rhode Island!" packaged in a cellophane sleeve with a sassy label.
-1 rhody red rooster RI iron on patch.
-1 Rhode Island 1636 serpent iron on patch.
Like what you see but don't want to buy the whole set? Check them out:
Our patches are 2.5" round iron-on and embroidered (but we always recommend sewing it on for longevity.)
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
1. Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
2. Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
3. Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
4. Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
5. Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!